Saturday, May 29, 2010

Say What?!?!

Can I tell you what really got me excited about THRIVE food storage.
THE POWDERED EGGS!!
Imagine the possibilities really. I mean it is really hard to store eggs in food storage because they will go bad. You can buy two different sizes of cans one is a pantry can that holds sixty eggs or a bigger #10 can that hold 200 eggs. Some people prefer these eggs over fresh eggs because you can use them for everything like baking (you can eat the cookie dough, no salmonella), omelets, ham fried rice, you name it and you can do it with these eggs. Imagine how easy it would be to take these eggs camping with you. All you have to do is add 1 T of the powder and 2 T of water and you have yourself a whole egg.
If you want to throw a party and even just try these eggs out then give me a call or email me at kayleeneross@yahoo.com and you can get half off food or even free food just for hosting a party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds kinda scary lol have you tried them? do they taste good? BTW I'm very impressed with your blogging this month haha

The Hatches said...

I'm with Chandee...lol. BUT that does sound awesome if they're decent. How are you Kayleene?