Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
April 8, 2012
We could not be more excited!!!!
So I was four weeks when I found out I was prego and some of the symptoms I had that I did not pay attention to:
*I ran a 10k on my birthday so I was only like a week prego but I was pretty sick the next day and I had no idea why but now this explains it.
*A funny symptom was that I was getting bug bites in the last couple weeks and I know this seems strange but my sister in law was prego and she kept getting attacked by bugs outside and I would not get one bite and it was because she was prego and I was not and so when I started getting bites I kind of had an idea that that could be why but I did not want to get my hopes up so I just pushed that thought out of my head.
*The day before I found out I was pregnant I was at the store and I saw a bottle of Brisk Ice Tea with Lemonade and I have never even looked at that stuff or cared for it but I wanted it so bad so I bought it and downed the whole bottle in about 5 minutes and it was the best thing ever. (Now that I am 10 weeks prego I have no desire for that crap I was pretty much over it a couple days later.)
*I have been really thirsty so far and luckily no sickness yet.
*I have also been really emotional, I had a meltdown because when I was four weeks pregnant because I felt like I was not doing enough for this baby. It is funny now that I think about it but at the time I was so devastated.
I am 10 1/2 weeks now and I have had two ultrasounds already, which is the coolest thing I have ever seen. He/She looks like a human now and I just want to hold my baby already. My doctor is so great she is just so happy and excited for me which makes it that much better. I have not been sick my only problem is that I keep getting everyones sicknesses around me. I think I have had a sinus infection for about 4 1/2 weeks now. I am really thirsty right now also and I feel like I am already gaining weight and showing which is crazy. This has already been a long post but I am hoping now that I will post more because this is something very important that needs to be documented. I am also going to post pictures and stuff soon.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
- In the end of March we went to San Diego with Jeffs family and it was so much fun. I love love love San Diego and if I could I would totally move there in a heart beat.
- Jeff graduated 2 weeks ago and I could not be more proud of him. He has to finish up an internship this summer still but then after that we are hopefully done with school for some time.
- Jeff quit his job at the Marriot which is bittersweet. I am so happy to have him back on the weekends now but the deal we got on hotels was pretty sweet.
- I am still working two jobs. I love working with childrens clothing it is pretty fun.
I guess that is it see how boring that is. Hopefully next time I will have more to say and some pictures because Roxy is getting married next week and I will have to post about that for sure.
So I found this blog recently about this family in Utah. They have three kids and she was prego with their fourth when one night her and baby passed away. This happened about two weeks ago and the husband writes like he is writing to his wife and it gets me every time. I ache for them and wish there was something I could do so I will share this will all of you so you can hear their story. If you read a couple posts down it is a long post but the husband tells the whole story and it is so amazing to hear how much faith he has during such a hard time. It is such a touching story to read.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Monday, January 31, 2011
Saturday, January 1, 2011
- We moved into an apartment in West Jordan because we wanted to have a chance to live alone for once in our marriage and then a couple months after we moved in my aunt came back from New York due to a divorce and needed a place to live so she moved in with us. She lived here for about 5 months and now that she has moved out Jeff and I are going to be moving back to our newly remodeled basement apartment and we are pretty excited about it.
- We added a new addition to our family and we are in love with him. He is actually sitting right next to me right now. He loves to cuddle and he pretty much thinks he rules this place and I am OK with it. He has cured some of the baby hunger I have felt in the past year because he is like my baby. My family makes fun of Jeff and I because we treat him like our child but he is like a human to me and I don't care what anyone says (Kody). His name is Guido by the way and he is a cutie.
- Jeff finished up his second to last year of school and now he is starting his last year in 2011!!!!!! I am so excited for him to be done and have a life and a normal job because these night shifts are killing us both.
- He also started coaching at Murray High School. He is the head coach of the Sophomore basketball Team and he loves it. My nephew is on his team so every game is a family affair and it is so fun. I am in charge of recording the games so when Jeff shows the games to his team he has to put it on mute because my sister in law and I pretty much talk the whole time and some convos are not for their ears that is for sure.
- I started working at home every other day mainly because I did not want Guido to have to be home alone that often. The reason for this is because when we first had him he had minor panic attacks when we would leave him but it just turns out he does not like to be locked up in a room so now that we just let him free he is just fine.
- We also started the Dave Ramsey total money makeover this past year and we could not be any happier. We have completely implemented the envelope system and we are working on an emergency fund as of right now. We are so excited about it because we have already saved so much money. I have been couponing like crazy and last month we only spent $140 on groceries and we pretty much ate in every single night and a couple nights we had friends over so I was even feeding more then just Jeff and I. The main reason we started this was because of the blog Money Saving Mom she is on my blog list and I am obsessed with their life.
This year I have decided on some "New Habits" I would like to bring into my life but I also saw this great idea on the blog Money Saving Mom and she is doing the 12 DIY projects that she would like to attempt in 2011. I am not going to do every single one she is doing but I have made my list and maybe I will post it a little bit later.
This next year is going to be a good one for Jeff and I. I am pretty excited for this year and everything it has to offer us. I also just wanted to put a little side note in this long long post about Jeff and how much he means to me. I could not imagine life without him. He has done so much for us and our future family. He works so hard everyday going to school full time and working two jobs that are classified as part time jobs but they are really full time jobs in my eyes that take a lot of his time but he does it for us and I have never ever heard him complain. He is the best example I could ever have in my life because he gets along with everyone and I have really never heard him talk bad about anyone just to do it. He always tells me to just forget things and move on because they don't really matter. (still working on that) He is constantly trying to help me with things around the house even though he is tired and so busy. I never do dishes or laundry by myself because he is always right there ready to help me. I just love him and I know that he loves me because he makes it a point to tell me every single day. I am excited for this next year with him and for many many more. LOVE YOU!!!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- The pong game on Atari (My personal fave)
- Ketchup and Mustard with Guido as a hot dog.
- Pauly D and Snooki (Burgers for the boys!!)
- Taylor Swift and Kanya West (Jeff had to work Halloween night so we could not paint him black)
Overall we had a ton of fun this Halloween and we were so glad we got to spend it with friends and family. I love Halloween because of the feeling you get when everyone is dressing up and getting excited for it and because when it is done you get to start prepping yourself for Thanksgiving and Christmas o yeah and don't forget Black Friday!!