Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exciting News!!!

I am one of the newest Shelf Reliance and Thrive consultants!!!


I am so excited about this I can not even tell you enough.

Anyone that really knows me know that I love love love food storage and I think that it is something so important to have in your home. Last year Jeff was laid off and even though we were fine and well fed during the whole experience I could not get the thought out of my head "What if we had a mortgage and a family to support right now?" I then did a whole bunch of research on food storage and found that it was so much easier then I had ever thought and you can actually get real food that you love. So for months I have been slightly obsessed and I started coupon shopping so that I could buy tons of food for dirt cheap and that still works for my family today but then I was introduced to Thrive and everything has changed. It is very inexpensive and they even have hundreds and hundreds of recipes that involve your food storage. They have a plan that you can figure out what food storage you need by entering some information about your family and then you choose a monthly budget and they will send the food directly to your home so you are slowly building your food storage and not even having to think about it. The great thing is that you can change your budget every month or put it on hold if you want to. You dont have to do a plan like this you can just buy your favorite items if you want. I am so excited and I am going to be having parties starting in June so if you are interested in coming or throwing a party please email me at kayleeneross@yahoo.com or call me. You get great benefits if you throw a party and what better then to come hang out and eat great food. You have to try it once and I promise you will be hooked.

4 comments:

-Danica- said...

oo i love this! We should do a big party for all of us! i would love to learn more about this

Anonymous said...

Kayleene I'm excited for you i wish i was home, you know i would be all over going to one of your parties!

Marianne said...

Congrats girl! Way to go!

Lindsey said...

that is awesome kayleene!

-lindsey (your old roomie;))