Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cabin Weekend

A couple weekends ago our good friends Amber and Bert invited us to their cabin. It was a lot of fun and there were many first for me that weekend. I learned how to catch and gut a fish, I shot a gun for the first time and ate hobo dinners (which were yummy and mine were made out of basically all food storage products)

My hubby showing everyone how its done.My very first fish ever!!!


The gutting of the fish that was scary to me but I just knew that I would regret not even trying. I could not actually pull the stuff out because I just did not feel strong enough to do it both physically and mentally :)




There it is in a nutshell our great weekend it was so great to just do nothing all weekend that was life related and it was the first weekend in a long time that Jeff and I were able to spend with each without him heading to work. Thanks guys for inviting us.

No comments: