Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Best Deal Ever!!


This is not a very good picture but this last weekend I went yard sell shopping with Amber and her mom. They are queens at this stuff for sure because they know how to spot the good stuff and find all the sales.
This was my best buy for sure...
It is a bread maker that I got for........
$1.00
I tried it out yesterday and it works :) I am in love!! It can do so many things even make Jam . I have been wanting a bread maker for awhile now but I just kept procrastinating because I have an oven I can just make things the cheaper way right? Well I don't have to do that anymore because of my new toy!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

i'm so jealous!!!! lol lets to go to yard sales!! that really is such a sweet deal!

-Danica- said...

SO jealous! I wish I lived closer so that I could go with you guys!

The Hatches said...

Really???? I've wanted a bread maker, that is a ridiculously amazing price! How are you by the way? It's been ages ha