Sunday, May 23, 2010

Whats for dinner?

So the other night I really wanted chicken but I did not just want the normal ways Jeff and I make it so I went onto the food network website and found this awesome recipe. It is for Chicken Carbonara and it was yummy. Here is the link for the recipe http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/chicken-carbonara-recipe/index.html
This recipe calls for this jar of cheese stuff and I did not have that so I just melted shredded cheddar cheese and milk and then poured that in and it worked out just fine. I do not think that the picture does it justice because it kind of looks like slop but trust me it is way good. It even smells fantastic while it is cooking because of the onions and bacon. Can you say YUM!!!!

I found these on a blog called Just cook already and they are Oreo cookies that are yummy also. Here is the website for these babies.


No comments: