Thursday, May 6, 2010

He makes me giggle :)

I stole this picture off of facebook thanks to dani who took this picture of my cute guido. This dog is like a little person and he makes me laugh all the time. He does the most random things that are so funny. I know that everyone who knows me is sick of me lol because I talk about him a lot but I just had to put these cute pictures on here. You can totally see his emotion on his face it is so funny. My favorite face is when he is annoyed with me. My family says that Jeff and I spoil this dog way to much but how could you not he is just so darn cute.
He looks like he is laughing in this picture thats why I love it so much.
If you have not met Guido yet then you need to because he is just to cute to pass up.

1 comment:

-Danica- said...

He IS too cute to pass up - and he is the best little mascot ever!