Friday, May 7, 2010

Sushi/Concert/Boot...What More?!?

Don't be Jealous but I totally saw Sugarland at the E Center tonight and let me just tell you they were fantastic. I did not have any pictures because I have lost my camera charger so I can not use my camera. LAME!!!
We started out our night at Makados(I think that's the name) for some Sushi where we waited over an hour for our food and then when it came it was cold so we had to wait a little longer for warmer food. they took $36 off of our bill though so I guess you could say we got a steal of a deal for Sushi. We then headed to the concert and had a blast!!! Sugarland is awesome in concert and their set was so awesome I loved it. The lead singer wore the cutest outfit it was kind of like a Madonna outfit. LoVeD iT!
So now on to the best part of the story....We left the concert and headed to our awesome spot that was in the hotel next to the E center...WRONGO....We had a boot on our car and a piece of paper saying to call this number to pay $80 and we will take the boot off. So Emma calls the number and the guy comes right over to take the boot off. She tried fighting it because we really did not see the No Parking sign. (We were running late so we were just looking for a spot that was all) Well the guy probably gets this every stop he makes so he really did not care he basically told us that we were screwed and unless we paid him $80 then we would just be stranded because he had many other people to torture that night. We just paid the money and then drove home talking about ways we could of gotten out of it like using Mase or just buying a room because that would of been cheaper then the price of the ticket. (We were really tired OK) So that was our night and though it ended not so well it was overall a fantastic night.


1 comment:

-Danica- said...

I'm so jealous (not about the 80 dollars lol) I LOVE sugarland!