Sunday, May 23, 2010

DATE NIGHT

Jeff and I have had crazy schedules lately and we have not really seen each other a whole lot. So when we had the chance last weekend we had a date night just the two of us. We went for run first because we are trying to be runners or something ha ha. Then we got ready and went to dinner at Iggy's and thanks to Britt and Matt this has become one of my new fave places. We tried to take pictures and I think Jeff was a little embarrassed that the camera was out at a restaurant but I did not care. Jeff trying to be discreet. Our cute little family enjoying chick fil a milkshakes another one of our faves.
Look what is growing in my little back yard!!! I am so excited for the rest to come in.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

haha yeeeaaahh!!! gotta love iggy's!! you 2 are so cute! chick fil a shakes sound awesome too! lets get together ya ya ya!

Marianne said...

Lovin'the garden!