Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swing Batter Batter Swing!!!

A couple weekends ago we went to the batting cages and mini golf with Matt, Britt, Mar and Andy. It was a lot of fun and a little nerve racking for me because I have never been in a cage where balls are flying at you ha ha(keep your jokes to yourselves please) I was really scared but once you do it it is not that bad and I actually hit a couple of them. Here are some pictures of all of us in the cages. Mine and Andys pictures would not turn for some reason so you might just have to break your necks for a minute to look at us.

I think that they were making fun of me in this picture.

All of my swings ended like this and it must of been good luck cause I did hit a few of them.


Matt showing us all how it is done.




I think that Jeff almost broke his arm a couple of times while doing this swing.



This is us just waiting for our turn and I have not idea why but I don't have pictures golfing or of Britt and Matt together. After our games we went and got some Slurpee's from 7-11 (I think the guy there hated us because we as in Jeff were making Slurpee messes). Then we went to Jordan High School and watched the Real Salt Lake fireworks that were pretty lame. It was a good time though but I always have a good time with these guys.

No comments: