Friday, February 6, 2009

Who Knew?

So you might be wondering right now why I have a picture of a rubber band, paperclip and pencil all put together. Well let me tell you that this little thing can tell you how many kids you are going to have and what their sex is going to be and wait it only gets better it tells you what order you are going to have your children in. I know it sounds crazy right? but I think that it is pretty cool. So this little thing works by having someone hold the pencil by the rubber band over the other persons palm facing up. You can not do it to yourself and if it is being done to you then you can not put your hand over any other body part or another persons body because that will mess with the pencil. If the pencil starts to spin in a circle you are going to have a girl and if it goes in a straight line then you are going to have a boy. The pencil will stop after each child if you may and then it will start on the next child. Then when you are done having children it will just stop. I have done it on so many people and it has caused some crazy reactions. I did it at a Superbowl party and it was so funny to hear people getting anxious and talking about how they are going to handle 3 more children or even 3 more boys. It really was a riot.
So I took this little contraption to work to try it on my boss because she is prego and finds out the sex next week so I thought that would be the best way to find out if this is real. Then the next thing I knew everybody in my office wanted to try it out. I had people coming by my desk all day to see what they had to prepare for and the best part someone even brought their girlfriend in to see if it is the same as theirs. I know I know right now you are probably thinking I can not believe you actually believe this and you are showing other people your craziness, my husband thinks the same thing. I just think that it is really fun even if it is not true. When it was done on me I was shocked to find out that according to the pencil (wow that sounds crazy) I am going to be having five kids girl - boy - girl - girl - boy. My husband did it and his said the same thing and I have done it to many spouses and it always says the same thing. So that is my crazy little guilty pleasure I wanted to share with all of you.

No comments: