Monday, February 9, 2009

The Grocery Game

Can I just say WOW!!!! I have been trying the grocery game and I have to say that I am completely satisfied and excited. Kelli showed my sister in law and I how to play this game and we were a little hesitant because we do not have big families (she has three little boys and a hubby and I have a hubby that does not like food). We decided to take the challenge anyway and it is great. I wish that I would of taken a picture of everything I got but I did not think about that at the time so that wont work now. So these were my results:

I bought a total of $177.52 in groceries
I saved a total of $93.50
Leaving my grand total as...
$84.02
I could not believe it and I got everything I needed I think that overall I have about 2 weeks of food for dinner and about 3 weeks of food for lunch. I even have name brand things and desserts and shampoos and shaving gel. I think that it is great because being a poor newlywed couple leaves your food budget pretty small but now I have plenty of money left in my food budget (awesome!!) I am just really excited about the awesome deal I got so I wanted to share it with everyone and if anyone wants to learn the ways then just ask and I will be more then happy to teach you my ways. They are not that great yet because I am just getting started but we can do it together and I promise you will not be let down. All you have to do now is start saving your coupons that you get in the Sunday paper and any other ads you might be getting and mark the date that you received those coupons on top and then go to thegrocerygame.com and you will just be blown away with all of the savings available to you that you probably had no idea they were even out there. So again if anyone is interested I would be more then happy to help you out and I am thinking about showing the girls at my craft night because I think they would all benefit from it extremely.

No comments: