Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentines Decor

It is February and that means Valentines day is coming so I am so excited and I made some decorations to make the holidays feel a little more festive. These are some pictures of the decorations that I have made this weekend and I am always looking for more ideas if anyone has any. These are the flowers that I put in a vase with some clear marbles and confetti.




I made this calendar and you just move the blocks to show the correct date and then you have a cute festive calendar.




I am so in love with this banner it is was quick and easy to make and it looks really cute hung up.
So these were the ideas that I have come up with so far so if anyone has any other great ideas then they are always welcome. I am really trying to get into every holiday and decorate and do little treats for my husband which I already have all of his stuff and I am excited so if anyone needs any ideas for there S.O. then let me know because I found the best ideas. You can email me on facebook or at jkross1212@yahoo.com if you want to know what I am doing and I will let you know the cute project I have planned.



2 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my goodness so stinkin cute! Time is all I need than I can be cute like you and do cute crafts!! Love em! Are those wood blocks, did you like buy a kit? Anyways super cute!

Sarah J. said...

Those decorations are adorable! How fun is that!