Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day came early

I have been blogging a lot this month which is pretty cool because I have never had time and this month I have had a little more time to update y'all.
I had to have surgery on Friday so I was not sure how I would be on Saturday so I decided to give Jeff my valentines present for him early. I was really excited because I had been planning this for awhile and I got a lot of cute decorations and I made these really cute things pictured below. The one thing I made is a coupon book that has little pockets that you can insert love coupons. The other thing I made is a box that has cards that I decorated that are the seven reasons I love Jeff. Then I decorated the table with candy and balloons and just made it look all festive and cute. The original plan was to make breakfast for Jeff and have all of this ready but because of the surgery we just had breakfast for dinner on Thursday. We got this heart waffle maker when we got married but we have never used it so I thought this would be a great time to use it.
So on valentines day Jeff and I are just at home because I am not feeling up to going out and about but Jeff has done a really good job of taking care of me and my family and friends have been so wonderful by bringing us treats and calling to make sure that I am ok. I am feeling great though besides the fact that I can not blow my nose for the next week which completely sucks and sleeping was a little difficult because I have to keep my head elevated and so Jeff stayed up all night making sure that I could sleep and when I would fall asleep he was trying to make sure that I did not roll over because he did not want me to swallow blood so poor Jeff had about 3 hours of sleep so now I am just leaving him alone in the room so that he can hopefully fall asleep. Pretty much that is life for us right now and other then that we are doing pretty well in the Ross home.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

what did you have surgery for??

Travis and Addie said...

K you are so freakin' creative it makes me sick! I need to do more crafty, cute things like you...you've inspired me :)

Twice as Nice said...

Thank you for entering our give away and moving into the neighborhood!

Jeff and Kay said...

I had surgery on my nose you know the whole deviated septum thing. It was a party for sure. Thanks addie for the comment I am not that creative though I am just learning to be I guess.