Thursday, May 26, 2011

Way to long!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything I just feel like time has been going crazy fast and before I know it, it has been months since my last post. I don't have pictures to post which is lame but a little update is needed.


  • In the end of March we went to San Diego with Jeffs family and it was so much fun. I love love love San Diego and if I could I would totally move there in a heart beat.

  • Jeff graduated 2 weeks ago and I could not be more proud of him. He has to finish up an internship this summer still but then after that we are hopefully done with school for some time.

  • Jeff quit his job at the Marriot which is bittersweet. I am so happy to have him back on the weekends now but the deal we got on hotels was pretty sweet.

  • I am still working two jobs. I love working with childrens clothing it is pretty fun.

I guess that is it see how boring that is. Hopefully next time I will have more to say and some pictures because Roxy is getting married next week and I will have to post about that for sure.


So I found this blog recently about this family in Utah. They have three kids and she was prego with their fourth when one night her and baby passed away. This happened about two weeks ago and the husband writes like he is writing to his wife and it gets me every time. I ache for them and wish there was something I could do so I will share this will all of you so you can hear their story. If you read a couple posts down it is a long post but the husband tells the whole story and it is so amazing to hear how much faith he has during such a hard time. It is such a touching story to read.


http://www.dennyandwendy.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally stalk that blog too! I cry every time!!!