Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 years!!!

I can not believe that I have been married for 4 years!! It seems like forever but at the same time it does not. I don't really know how to explain it but I am glad that we did get married 4 years ago today and I am glad that I got so lucky to be with someone so kind, patient, funny and of course the fact that he is Hot doesn't hurt. Jeff always knows how to make any situation good with some kind of joke and that's why I love him so much. I feel like this is going to be a good year for us and I am excited about all of the changes this year. We just found that Jeff will be graduating April 29th instead of December so that started the year off just right. We have also been focusing on the whole Dave Ramsey deal whom I love by the way and things have changed so much with out finances so that is a good thing. We will be leaving for San Diego in a couple weeks with the whole Ross clan which I am so excited about. I did start a second little part time job at Naartjie the childrens clothing store in fashion place. I started it to give me something to do while Jeff was coaching because it took up so much of his time and now that basketball is over I don't want to leave because I love being around all of those baby clothes so I will be sticking with that job for sure. There are some things coming up that are going to be a huge change for Jeff and I but I can not disclose because I don't think this person would really appreciate that just yet so I will wait for another day but it is definitely making Jeff and I realize that it is time to move to the next chapter of our lives and we could not be more excited about it. I am scared for what is to come this year but I have a really good feeling that we are going to have some exciting changes in the next couple of months. My sister in law also just found out she will be having her fourth boy in July and we are excited for her and now I have someone to shop for at my store so that is fun. Well this is a lame post sorry for the scattered thoughts but so much has happened in the last couple of days that I am kind of all over the place. So to my wonderful husband I love you very much and I am excited for what the future has in store for us.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

you can't just leave us hanging.....

Crystal and Steve said...

Kayleene!!! So my computer had a virus that blocked blogspot all together so I never could get on your blog. Well now that I've remedied itI'm glad to catch up on what you've been up to! Congratulations on 4 years!!! Steve and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary this Friday :) Time really does fly. I think I'm going to come visit you sometime in Fashion Place I really miss you! Well I'll stay tuned for your news I hope it involves a baby LOL. Oh and we LOVE Dave Ramsey too! We need to get together soon :)