Friday, October 1, 2010

My second race

This post is so late but I have a lot of catching up to do. I ran another race back in like August. It was a lot of fun and a little more official this time because I actually registered and I was a part of it this time. It was along the Jordan River parkway more in like South Jordan area I think :) It was really pretty and it was nice to have a trail and not just run on the street like my last race. I did pretty much the same time as last time (29 min) but this time I only stopped once and it was for maybe 6 seconds because this guy ran up behind me and said "you are almost there you cant stop now" so I just took off and beat him in the race hee hee. Jeff came straight from work and I brought Guido with me so they could cheer me on. It was a lot of fun and I am excited to do more races and I even have a love for running now and I never ever thought that would happen.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

you are freaking hot!!!