Monday, September 20, 2010

New Week New Meals!

So last week went pretty well with the meals, we really liked pretty much every meal we had. The Hoedown BBQ Chuckroast was a hit. It was so good and we had it with grilled corn that we added Cayenne pepper to and yum!! Jeff ate so much of that which is always an ego booster for me. The slow Cooker pizza was alright I would rather just make home made pizza it is faster and easier but it was a fun and different way of having pizza.
This week on the menu we have
Monday: Chicken Pasta
Tuesday: THRIVE Vegetable Risotto
Wednesday: Tender Grilled Pork Chops
Thursday: Serve yourself day
Friday: Skillet Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Saturday: Grilled Island Chicken
I got most of my recipes this week from http://www.melskitchencafe.com/
I still have so many more things to blog about so coming soon I have some pictures that Jeff and I took with Guido and some cute labels I made for my Sugar, Flour, etc.

1 comment:

-Danica- said...

Okay I need the hoedown BBQ thing too :) I love new recipes!