Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Pictures

Jeffs family recently had family pictures done and here are just a few of my faves. They look a little weird on the blog for some reason but they really turned out great. I am excited to have an updated picture of everyone hanging in my house.The cute nieces. They were not hard to photograph like the boys below. We all stood behind the photographer and made loud noises and funny faces trying to get them to pay attention and they were not having it. I love it though because it is candid and not posed at all.
Jeff siblings and their spouses. He has three brothers and one sister. His sister is the second girl on the left and then the rest are his brothers. I love being apart of this family.


The whole fam!! I bet you can't guess how many time this took us. We did succeed though and I think the pic looks great.


Jeff and I.


Jeff and I later did pics with Guido and my family so I will be posting those pics real soon because they are cute also.

2 comments:

-Danica- said...

aw i love it! that picture of you and jeff is super cute

Marianne said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to see the ones with the pupp!