Saturday, October 17, 2009

~*~Picture Overload~*~

So I have uploaded a bunch of pictures from the last two weeks. Life has been so crazy lately I have not even had time to breath so when I get the chance to be with friends and just not think about anything it is fantastic. The pictures are in no particular order but they are from our yummy dinner at chandees, vampire diaries night, and pumpkin carving so enjoy. He was afraid the sheep was gonna take off a very important part!!!

HA HA!!!!



Chris told us that in order to take a good picture you can not smile and look at the camera at the same time so all night we were practicing. good times!!



SCARY!!!





I love this picture of us.





I was practicing what chris said and that was no good obviously.





His tip worked in this picture it looks very natural.




We won the contest!!!






Concentrate...



A little fed up!!




We were practicing our model poses.




SO CUTE!!








I don't know how to frown.




LOVE HIM!!!



Right before our cupcake fight.



Margies great idea these were so so good.




I am always trying to follow the rules of the picture taking and I look like the fool.






Aiden is so CUTE!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures just became all the more better with your captions added! "i just look like a fool" LOL i love it :)