Saturday, October 24, 2009

Albertsons $0.99 trip :)

I went to Albertsons this morning to use my double coupons and I only spent $0.99 can you believe it that is the best the I have done and I hope it just keeps getting better.
I bought:
2 marie calenders pasta al denta frozen lunches
1 eyeliner
1 Smart Balance PB
A dozen large eggs
6 yoplait yogurt

If you want to learn how to do this then go to http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashg84ckv.php

It has really helped my family a lot and I have even started collecting food for food storage it is so fantastic. I feel very blessed that we are able to have so much food in our house and if something does happen like another lay off or something I know that we will be ok for a couple of months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you need to teach me how to do this. please!

Bjarnson Family said...

I just went to a class on learning how to do this. Do you think its worth the money that you spend to get the coupons and the website?