Tuesday, October 18, 2011

15 weeks & Catching up

So first of all I hate blogging I have decided because nothing ever works for me and I can never make any posts looks cute. I am going to try and be better per Britt and Mar because I don't want to be one of "those" prego people. These are all of my pictures from 9 weeks till 15 weeks. This top picture would not move down and I became frustrated so I just left it so the pics are a little out of order. The pictures are not very good either because my camera sucks so in some of them I look like I have gained like 50 lbs. I am going to need a new camera or I need to figure out a way to make these pics looks good on here. The pictures look better printed but you can't see those unless you come to my house so this is as good as it gets I guess.

There is not a whole lot going on in the Ross fam right now we are in the process of looking for a house and I could not be more excited. I am ready to live in our own place and to have my bed bad because this full size bed we are sleeping in right now is not working for me at all. We are both just working and saving money right now so that when this baby comes into this world they will have a place to call home. Speaking of baby we have an appt on Oct 27th and we should be able to find out the sex at that point which I am pretty excited and nervous about. I am nervous because right now I do not buy anything because I don't know what I am having but when I find out I know I will want to make a few purchases. So here are my pictures below and hopefully I can be better at this blogging stuff and figure out how it all works.


14 weeks

15 Weeks That sign does say 15 weeks. I will not be using that side of the whiteboard again.

How far along? 15 weeks

Total Weight gain/loss? 2 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Sometimes when I am feeling bloated but I can wear my normal clothes right now and if they are uncomfortable I just had the rubber band to my pants.

Stretch Marks? No and I hope it stays that way

Sleep: It is good off and on I am sick of getting up to pee though.

Best Moment this week: starting to look for a house that our family will live in.

Miss anything? I miss sushi so so much!!

Movement: not yet

Food Cravings:

Anything making you queasy or sick: Jeffs cologne grosses me out

Gender Prediction: I think it is a boy

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Well if you ask my husband it is for sure moody.

Looking Forward to: We have an appointment next week and we will be finding out what the sex of our baby is!!!

13 Weeks12 Weeks11 Weeks10 Weeks9 Weeks

2 comments:

-Danica- said...

Yay!! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having :) I'm sad you guys won't be there for the halloween party though - we need to get together soon!

Crystal and Steve said...

Kayleene I love your blog and it was great to see all your pictures! I'm so excited for you two:) You probably thinking I'm stalking you on Pinterest but everything you have pinned I'm like "ooh that is such a good idea" haha. Good luck on the house hunt. We will be starting that soon too!