Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY!!

So I am going to start off with Thanksgiving. Jeff and I had two dinners this year one at his moms and one at my grandmas. One was at 2:00p.m. and the other was at 6:00p.m. so it was good to have some time in between. Here are some pictures from dinner at my grandmas.

This is a picture of My Brother, Myself and Jeffery






This is Josh and my grandma getting the turkey ready for my grandpa to cut it and my mom and Jeff snuck into this picture.






Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year we just relaxed and hung out with family. I love thanksgiving and the opportunity we have to be with family and just the way it feels compared to any normal old Sunday feast.


So when the festivities were all over I planned with my sister in law where we were going to go shopping the next day and let me tell you I had a blast shopping with Kari and Adrianne. I only took one picture because it was early and I forgot I had my camera. We loaded up the care though between all three of us shopping their was a lot of stuff to buy.


My favorite place was Toys R Us and I dont have any kids but just being there with all of those moms that were excited to get stuff for their kids was a lot of fun. I was tempted to just buy some toys for any random kid because I was getting so into it.


This was our schedule we woke up and 4:00 a.m. and then headed to Wal-Mart where people were already in the store guarding the stuff they wanted but lucky for us we did not want any of the fancy electronics that others wanted so we just went around looking and loaded up the cart major and then checked out pretty quickly. Our next stop was Toys R Us and I already told you how fun that was. Then we went to the mall and around this time I was getting tired so we ate at Chick-fil-A and then looked around for a little while. We left left the mall at like 9:00a.m. and headed home. I was so tired I just fell right into bed and took a pretty long nap. I woke up ready to decorate the tree so we got it out and here is the finished product. Our ornaments are pretty ghetto because we dont have all the money in the world to buy nice ones.




I dont know how to flip these pictures I am still learning so you have to tilt your head to looks at it. Sorry!!

No comments: