Thursday, November 27, 2008

FuN ChRiStMaS CoUnTdOwN / NeW CaMeRa

So this Christmas I have been feeling pretty creative and I have been wanting to do as many crafts as possible. My newest creation is a Christmas countdown. It is basically just scrapbook paper on a cookie sheet and it is magnetic so you can switch it out and count down to anything you want to. I just like it as Christmas but we will see how I am feeling later.


My next exciting news is that I got a new camera. I am very proud of myself to because normally I see something I like and I just buy it right away but this time I did my research I got a great deal.

I bought this camera that is normally a $200.00 camera for..............$59.99

I was so happy that I waited and got the best deal I could get cause I love my camera now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute countdown! you are one crafty gal...