Thursday, October 2, 2008

*~*New at this*~*

So I am new to this whole blog thing but I thought it would be great to try it out. I saw Lindseys page and it is always so cute so I decided to go for it. I will just start out by letting you know a little about Jeff and I. We have been married for a little over a year and a half now and Love it!! Jeff is currently working at Deseret First in the accounting department and I will be starting a new job next week at IHC in the insurance department. We both go to school at SLCC. Jeff is going into accounting and I am going into Elementary Education. Jeff loves playing basketball, softball and video games of any kind. I love to scrapbook, read, and sew. We do not have any kids right now but maybe in the next 2 or 3 years we will have Little Jeffreys and Little Kayleenes running around. Well thats Jeff and I in a nutshell.

No comments: