Saturday, October 25, 2008

I wanted to get creative.

I have had fridays off for the last two weeks so I decided to MOG PODGE some stuff. This is what I came up with. I took some wooden letters and put scrapbook paper on them. It was really fun, fast, and easy.


This is the picture that i am going to put them above. I could not figure out how to turn my pictures on here so you have to look at it sideways. I am waiting to put up the letters because I think that I want to add another wood block either a heart or star I am not sure yet.

I am also working on some other projects that I think are going to be awesome so I will keep you updated. If any one has any great ideas for decorating or craft ideas I always love great ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to be creative! Those turned out way cute. you can make them for our wedding (whenever that will be) ERICKSON...

Marianne said...

I have been meaning to leave you a comment about this for weeks! I think this is so stinkin cute! So maybe we can have a girls craft night or something bahaha we are old, but seriously! And that is hilarious about the Canada thing!