Saturday, February 6, 2010

A New Addition To Our Family!!!

I have not updated in a while and a lot has gone on starting with Jeff and I moving out of my Sister in laws house and moving into our own place and getting this cute little guy. His name is Guido and I love him more then anything. I told Jeff that we were going to be annoying parents when the time comes because all we do now is talk about our dog and how great he is ha ha but we just can't get enough of him.
This is the vest we bought him for when we go potty at night cause it is cold and he is just a little guy. I love it because there is fur on the hood and it looks so cute on him.

The one hard thing about moving out was these little guys. I love them to death and it is so quiet without them around. They are so funny and I loved babysitting and playing with them.



This is kind of old stuff but I bought my brother and Jeff matching P.J's for christmas so I wanted to show them off and then the picture below is of my brother and I cooking on Christmas ha ha I love him.









1 comment:

Bjarnson Family said...

Its about time we got an update.