Tuesday, July 7, 2009

{JuLy FuN}

We went to the Real Salt Lake game on Friday with Mar and Andy it was a ton of fun. We had to park all the way in the boondocks but that was ok because we had a good time. The game was pretty good the only sucky thing was that right when we got up to get a better spot for the fireworks Real scored and I was cracking up because we were so close the whole time and then right when we turned our backs they scored.
{Ha Ha}
The Fireworks were pretty cool they had some good music to it that we all sang to and that was pretty cool. The picture below is the only cool one that I got and I think that Jeff even took this picture. So I have added some pictures below of the event and I dont understand why I can't take a decent picture but have a look see.





July 5th was our friend Matts Birthday so we went over there and had some pizza with Matts friends Ryanne and Braden and they were pretty fun. We watched some TV and played some
CaTcH PhRaSe
{Woo Woo}
I love that game. It was crazy fun we were getting so into it and of course the girls won because we RoCk!!!. Happy Birthday Matt and thanks for the good time!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

haha it was a good time!!!!!!!!!! and it sounds like the real game wasn't so bad either lol

Anonymous said...

glad you guys had a good 4th!

we need to hang out again!